From:
Re: gotwebd: openat(2) and less params for scraping repo info
To:
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:10:25 +0100

  • Christian Weisgerber:

    gotwebd: openat(2) and less params for scraping repo info

    • Stefan Sperling:

  • On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 06:56:24PM +0100, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
    > I've been tempted to replace all instances of fseek(), but back
    > when I grepped the got tree the last time, they all took 0 as
    > argument, so the parameter type is moot.

    No harm in changing them to fseeko, just in case someone ends up
    copying such chunks of code to use them for a different purpose.

  • Christian Weisgerber:

    gotwebd: openat(2) and less params for scraping repo info