From:
Re: tog: = and * keybindings for <home> and <end> respectively
To:
Mikhail <mp39590@gmail.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2023 09:47:28 +0100

On Sat, Jan 07, 2023 at 10:17:37PM +0300, Mikhail wrote:
> While in tog I keep pressing those keys just like I'd do in mutt, since
> 'tog log' view is more like mutt for me than like 'less'. Since we have
> J and K for tog diff, which mimics mutt's next/prev email, maybe such
> keybindings can be used too?

Mutt is using these keys for all "entry-based" menus.
I would say if we add these keys then they should also work in all
entry-based menus supported by tog, i.e. log, tree, and ref.