From:
Re: tog: = and * keybindings for <home> and <end> respectively
To:
Mikhail <mp39590@gmail.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2023 12:22:09 +0100

On Sun, Jan 08, 2023 at 02:09:42PM +0300, Mikhail wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 08, 2023 at 09:47:28AM +0100, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> > On Sat, Jan 07, 2023 at 10:17:37PM +0300, Mikhail wrote:
> > > While in tog I keep pressing those keys just like I'd do in mutt, since
> > > 'tog log' view is more like mutt for me than like 'less'. Since we have
> > > J and K for tog diff, which mimics mutt's next/prev email, maybe such
> > > keybindings can be used too?
> >
> > Mutt is using these keys for all "entry-based" menus.
> > I would say if we add these keys then they should also work in all
> > entry-based menus supported by tog, i.e. log, tree, and ref.
>
> I agree, next version below, also added new entries for F1 menu and
> split g/G from Home/End, since currently only g/G moves to selected
> line, pressing 3Home or 3End jumps to first or end line unconditionally.

Indeed, the counter only works for g/G because get_compound_key()
only sets the counter for those keys.

I think this can be committed. But I will wait for others to voice
their opinions, just in case.