From:
Re: tog: = and * keybindings for <home> and <end> respectively
To:
Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com>
Cc:
Mikhail <mp39590@gmail.com>, gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Sun, 08 Jan 2023 13:56:47 +0100

On 2023/01/08 23:27:22 +1100, Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com> wrote:
> Part of me was a bit conflicted about splitting g/home G/end in tog's
> runtime help, but it's certainly correct. It felt a bit like stating the
> obvious at the expense of complicating a reference text but we couldn't
> blame someone for wondering why N Home/End doesn't go to line N when the
> runtime help says as much!
>
> I also think only g/G should accept count modifiers. N home/end doesn't
> make sense to me, so Mikhail's proposed separation is the right way to
> go.

Don't have an opinion on Mikhail' proposal (those keys don't conflict
with emacs :P) but fwiw I like the separation of g and G from the
other keys.