From:
Re: got-build-regress.sh regress failure
To:
Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com>
Cc:
Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com>, gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2023 09:38:29 +0100

On Mon, Jan 16, 2023 at 09:05:29AM +0100, Omar Polo wrote:
> On 2023/01/16 14:53:09 +1100, Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com> wrote:
> > Updated diff and log regress tests are below. Sorry again for failing
> > to do this when making the change and thanks for alerting me!
>
> (i believe this is just util/got-build-regress.sh running as @nightly
> somewhere)

Indeed, this was sent by a raspberry pi, not myself. No worries, the
purpose of this is just to alert us when breakage of the regression
tests slips through review unnoticed. Which will happen occasionally
no matter what, and is not a big deal.

> ok for the diff however, let's unbreak the regress :)

ok by me, too.