From:
Re: got-build-regress.sh regress failure
To:
Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com>
Cc:
stsp@stsp.name, gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2023 19:49:04 +1100

On 23-01-16 09:05AM, Omar Polo wrote:
> On 2023/01/16 14:53:09 +1100, Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com> wrote:
> > Updated diff and log regress tests are below. Sorry again for failing
> > to do this when making the change and thanks for alerting me!
>
> (i believe this is just util/got-build-regress.sh running as @nightly
> somewhere)
>
> ok for the diff however, let's unbreak the regress :)
>
> (and sorry for not thinking of the regress when ok-ing the diff ^^")

Thanks, op! That's entirely on me though. I'm usually in the habit of
running regress before submitting diffs but it's always the minor
changes that get me because I neglect to do it then!

I think I'm going to alias `got send` to run regress first :)

--
Mark Jamsek <fnc.bsdbox.org>
GPG: F2FF 13DE 6A06 C471 CA80  E6E2 2930 DC66 86EE CF68