From:
Re: got backout/cherrypick metadata (for commit log messages)
To:
Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com>
Cc:
Game of Trees <gameoftrees@openbsd.org>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2023 15:18:18 +0100

  • Christian Weisgerber:

  • On Fri, Jan 27, 2023 at 10:50:26PM +1100, Mark Jamsek wrote:
    > New diff below with your improvements to the documentation plus regress.

    Thanks, ok stsp

    We can proceed on this in-tree. There are some minor things I've
    noticed during review and testing but it will be easier to keep
    working on top of your current diff.

  • Christian Weisgerber:

    got backout/cherrypick metadata (for commit log messages)