From:
Re: Cleanup hardcoded got naming in got.1
To:
Josh Rickmar <jrick@zettaport.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Sat, 08 Jul 2023 14:48:50 +0200

On 2023/07/08 07:37:12 -0400, Josh Rickmar <jrick@zettaport.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 08, 2023 at 07:30:47AM -0400, Josh Rickmar wrote:
> > To make cvg diffs less ugly...
>
> Sorry, find/replaced in the wrong order when started editing the
> original got.1 file.

regardless of the discussion about cvg / got scope and whatnot, since
you wrote the diff +1 for me to get this on.  I've used a similar
pattern in some circumstances.  IMHO ".Cm got foo" to indicate the
"foo" subcommand is misleading since only "foo" would be a "command
modifier".