From:
Re: gotwebd: fix briefs/tags navigation overlap
To:
Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com>, gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2023 16:21:02 +1100

On 23-02-01 07:56AM, Tracey Emery wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 01, 2023 at 08:07:13PM +1100, Mark Jamsek wrote:
> > > >
> > > I forgot that there was an unicode arrow like that, and since i wasn't
> > > sure that inlining a bit of svg would be accepted I avoided adding
> > > icons.  but fwiw i like it!
> > >
> > > Tracey was even thinking of using a bit of js (if available) to load
> > > the next entries dinamically, which would make the more with an arrow
> > > particularly nice.
> >
> > I'm not really keen on using js but I'll leave those decisions to you
> > and Tracey. I must admit it would be nice to load entries like that
> > though.
>
> I'm not terribly keen on introducing js either, but it is a necessary
> grossness when using the html dom stuff. Unless, we can brain a clever
> way around it, but i'm not sure of any browser tricks that don't use js.
> I am a bit behind in keeping up on that tech.

I agree; as much as I'm not keen about it, it's basically necessary. I'm
also unaware of any workarounds but I'll ask Stephan and see if there is
some alternative option

--
Mark Jamsek <fnc.bsdbox.org>
GPG: F2FF 13DE 6A06 C471 CA80  E6E2 2930 DC66 86EE CF68