From:
Re: gotwebd: fix briefs/tags navigation overlap
To:
Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Fri, 03 Feb 2023 10:00:49 +0100

On 2023/02/02 16:21:02 +1100, Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com> wrote:
> On 23-02-01 07:56AM, Tracey Emery wrote:

I've committed the diff (including the arrow ;-)  thanks!

I've kept the center alignment for personal preference but fine with
me to change it again to be whatever we like.

actually, we could add the arrows also to next and prev... :)

> > > I'm not really keen on using js but I'll leave those decisions to you
> > > and Tracey. I must admit it would be nice to load entries like that
> > > though.

maybe i had to specify that i'm not keen on doing it myself neither ^^'

> > I'm not terribly keen on introducing js either, but it is a necessary
> > grossness when using the html dom stuff. Unless, we can brain a clever
> > way around it, but i'm not sure of any browser tricks that don't use js.
> > I am a bit behind in keeping up on that tech.

i'm quite sure you can't do something like that without js.