From:
Thomas Adam <thomas@xteddy.org>
Re: -portable: config.h/split dependencies
To:
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2023 22:43:05 +0000

On Wed, Mar 01, 2023 at 09:16:03PM +0100, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> Unless I missed something, there are a considerable number of HAVE_
> macros that don't show up in got_compat.h and that can never be

What you're seeing here is more likely the result of some compat/ code which
is never being used as it's already defined on the system.  Either natively,
or via something like libbsd on non-BSD systems.

> defined by the configure script.  Note that AM_CONDITIONAL does
> _not_ imply a corresponding AC_DEFINE.

Yes, I know this.

> Here's the list, along with the files where the macro is referenced:

I've gone ahead and added these (to the ta/configh branch) on the off-chance
we end up do running -portable on these systems, but I've not encountered any
yet.

Kindly,
Thomas