From:
Re: vi struggling to save commit messages
To:
"Todd C. Miller" <Todd.Miller@sudo.ws>
Cc:
Ted Bullock <tbullock@comlore.com>, gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2023 22:52:09 +0100

  • Ted Bullock:

  • On Wed, Mar 08, 2023 at 02:37:31PM -0700, Todd C. Miller wrote:
    > On Wed, 08 Mar 2023 22:29:50 +0100, Stefan Sperling wrote:
    >
    > > I would still add the missing error handling around write and close
    > > in histedit_edit_logmsg() though. But I can extract that from my diff
    > > after yours is in if you prefer.
    >
    > Here's an updated diff that adds the error handling around write
    > and close in histedit_edit_logmsg().

    Ah, this is better than what I had. I missed closing the file
    in error paths of histedit_edit_logmsg(). Thanks! OK by me.

  • Ted Bullock: